Accident Haircut – Ended up in head shaving



That was a lively evening of weekend, I came from my work to my apartment, after a light shower, I dressed up in casual and I approached my mirror to comb my hair, Through mirror I found that I need to get a light trim to position my hair properly. Since I had perfectly no plans for that evening, I decided to get my haircut.For a year I was maintaining a medium formal haircut, this is because after entering my job I liked to keep a formal personality apart from all the freaky casual looks that I was experimenting on my hair and dress before. But each time before I go for a haircut I really get tempted to go for super short buzz haircut, I was holding down all my temptation for the last one year.
But by 6 evening my friend called me for a dinner out in McDonald's  I first thought of postponing my haircut program, but later I thought that there was a one hour gap between so I can easily get a haircut by that time. I quickly locked my apartment and took my bike to reach the barbershop. When I reached the barbershop I found it was crowded. I actually forgot the crowd in barbershop in a weekend day. I joined the waiting queue. I had the 4th place in waiting queue, I was sure to get a seat in second round. Soon more and more customers reached the barbershop and the barbers where forced to speed up their job, they preferred clipper cuts over comb haircut for their customers because clipper cuts take less time. I saw boy getting a buzz cut like I used to do in my childhood. The barber used #1 for the boy, and he looked almost shaved. Just before my turn, my friend called that he reserved a table in McDonald's and asked me to be there in 15 mins. I was seated and capped soon in the barber chair. The barber asked me
‘Medium haircut with clippers?’ I found the barber was in a hurry due to the huge waiting customers and I my self was in a hurry to go. So I agreed for a clipper haircut. I even instructed the barber not to go too short with clippers. The barber started from the side, buzzing sound of the clipper seems to be soothing, and I am hearing it after a long time. While moving the clipper on backside of my head, I close my eyes slowly to enjoy the clipper feel, I suddenly felt barber giving little pressure to the clipper and I heard the sound of guard falling down. When I looked the mirror I was SHOCKED to see a patch of scalp on the upper backside of my head, the guard in the clipper was loose and it felt down letting the clipper to shave a patch in my head. I looked into barber’s face with anger and disappointment, the barber looked helpless and he apologized me in a down tone. I really didn’t know how to react in that situation. The shop owner yelled like hell to the barber for this. I saw all the customer was looking at me and found the situation getting worse. Since I finally found the only one way to hide the patch is to shave my head off. I told with a bold voice to the barber
‘Take it off with #2.’ My decision was soothing to the barber and made the situation calm.
While the clipper moved around my head leaving #2 length all around I felt like hell and felt like running away. Different thoughts came around my mind , that included how to face my colleagues, how to explain this scene etc... After finishing with #2 all over I found that #2 in not short enough to hide the patch on my head. I know roaming around with this patch is crap and it need lot of explanations, I finally asked the barber to go for #0 all over. The barber removed the guard and I felt the cold metallic blade of the clipper shaving my head to zero, this grabbed the attention of all in the shop. Soon I became complete bald.
I didn’t face any of the customers in the barbershop. The barber didn’t buy money from me, even when I insisted him to keep it. I kept the money on the barber chair and gave him big thanks in a loud and remorse voice. I quickly jumped from the shop. Suddenly my phone ranged and it was my friend he shouted
‘Why didn’t you pickup calls? I am waiting in the restaurant come fast, I already ordered food. ‘ I couldn’t avoid going to restaurant and I didn’t have time to get a shower, which is a usual ritual after every haircut to washaway the loose hairs. ‘What is there to wash in my head now?’ I thought and laughed. I took my handkerchief and cleaned my bald head and neck, I jerked my shirt for removing hairs and finally I headed to the restaurant. I felt the cool breeze pampering my bald head while riding. When I reached the restaurant, my friend looked at me shocked for a minute and then he laughed for another minute. I explained him the whole drama in barbershop, my friend rubbed my bald head occasionally and called me ‘baldy’ a hundred times during our conversation. I thought this is a sample version of what I am going to face at office tomorrow.
At night I looked my head a hundred times through mirror. I found small missed patches of hair on my head here and there, since I had no clippers at home I decided to visit barber again at morning before going to office.
At morning, as a first thing I headed to a small barbershop just near apartment. The confused barber asked me
‘With a bald head and clean face why did you come to barbershop? ‘ I laughed at him and explain him what happened the day before. I was seated soon and the barber lathered my bald head. I could feel the fresh lime smell of shaving cream. He took a razor and shaved carefully. He double checked head for miss patches. My head finally shined so bright.

Accident Haircut – Ended up in head shaving Accident Haircut – Ended up in head shaving Reviewed by Ritz on 01:25 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.