Raghul's Head shave



A Story by reader:

Hi guys, I am following this blog for sometime now. this is my first attempt in sharing my headshave experience in a blog, here it goes ...... It happened in 2007, The shave was done in order to complete my Vow in a temple ( for clearing my PG Exams ) i alone went for the shave, the temple is near to my home, just a 6 - 8 mins walk from my home. i went and got the token from the counter. while going to temple from home itself i felt my excitement level was growing much higher every moment, since we cant get the chance of getting shaved often, that too after i got the token in my hands and its definitely going to happen feeling was awesome, i touched my hair and said good bye my hair. I entered the shaving room, there is only one barber sitting, he was in his teen age, he called me in and collected the token from me, then he asked me to sit on the small wooden stool, i started to unbutton my shirt and removed my vest, i kept both of that in the plastic bag which i carried with me, then i took out my towel ( soft towel ) and by wearing it i removed my pant and i kept it in the bag and i came near to the barber and he adjusted the wooden stool in a correct position for him to do the shave, i sat on it and keep my plastic bag next to me, as there is no one around ( since the time is around 10.00 AM, so less crowd in temple ) suddenly a flash in my mind and asked him Me - can i remove my towel and sit with my brief for my shave, Barber - Why, you can sit with towel itself and get, Me - No man, since it was a soft towel all the hairs will stick to it and it was the only towel i have to use to dry myself after bath, the hairs will stick on me, Barber - ya, you are correct, but dont you have any other towel, Me - No yaar, Barber - Here also there is no waste cloth is there to use instead of your towel, in the mean while he found a small piece of cloth ( it was small in size like a handkerchief ) Barber - You remove your towel and i removed it he put that cloth on my thighs but it was just a piece to cover a small part, Then he bowed down my head and started to wet with water, mine is getting harder that time since, i am having my shave with brief, i never planned it, but suddenly felt little shy and worrying that no one should come for a shave now and that too no females should come around, but when the hair wetting session is in full swing i forget about all others and started enjoying every second of it, then he picked up his straight razor and put a new half blade, then bow downed my head towards him and hold it in one hand and start the first stroke, a huge strands of hair falls on my semi covered brief due to water dripping the piece of cloth and my brief was fully wet, so the most of the hair was falling were got struck to it ...... with in few mins he has done my whole front head, then he started to shave my mustache and beard, then he asked me to turn and sit, while i doing the same the small piece of cloth got strucked under my hand now nothing is covered over my brief, while i intend to pick and placing it back he hold my back head firmly and started the shave, and told me not to move and stay still. so i have no choice, once he finishes my back side he asked me to turn around now also am just with brief, he rubbed his hand over my head and searched for any missed parts, then he told all is done and i can get up, now i was in a full excited stage ( getting shave itself makes me very hard and that too in brief which makes me more harden ) it was a big bulge for me, while i stand up it was clearly visible as my brief is wet, i have no choice left other than getting up, so i did, i picked that piece of cloth to cover my bulge with it, now he asked for money and my wallet was in the bag, so i dropped the cloth and moved near to my bag and pay him, while i picked my soft towel to wear, the barber said clean your body fully before wearing it, then there is no use of you getting shave with brief, i smiled at him and said yes, i did the same and with my towel and went for bathing. it was a different experience for me and still i remember every moments of it ...
Raghul's Head shave Raghul's Head shave Reviewed by Ritz on 09:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.